Thursday, March 26, 2009

Donuts and Hard-ons Go Hand In Hand...um sort of... aka The Jason Biggs Defense


I found a ridiculous website called Funny Patents and Inventions today and I thought I'd share with everyone an older blog from their site. Apparently there is a US Patent (5885614) out there that says that certain food/lotion odorants (especially seasonal) do wonders for male impotency issues and effectively induce arousal. I shit you not.

Read here. The best part of the synopsis on the blog is that included in those are donuts (which I do not eat often) and pumpkin pie (which I can't get enough of during the winter). So the truth is that you can't really blame a man if he happens to need to hump a pie like Jason Biggs - just remember, the pie totally had it coming.


No comments:

Post a Comment