Friday, June 5, 2009

Market Report


I know I've been bad about keeping this up especially considering that there is more and more at the market every week with summer approaching and promises of 70+ degree weather (yea, right).

What's Coming:
-plums
-heirloom tomatoes
-melons
-corn

What's Here:
-berries
-peaches
-nectarines
-apricots
-cherries
-peas
-squash of all funny shapes

What's Going:
-artichoke
-asparagus


Onto the some pics:





FACT: I prefer juggling carnies over hippies anyday of the week.


Dirty Girls are flaunting and selling their stuff.
A brothel of food activity.

Torpedo Red Onions - a.k.a. Torunions, I'm a genius.

Strawberry Fields Forever

I really wanted to pick this mushroom up,
wave it around and start singing the Super Mario tune...

No comments:

Post a Comment