Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Smoking Baby Goat


The pictures are somewhat graphic because some twitter followers have mentioned that the baby goat actually kinda looks like a dog. Considering that I am Chinese, but not living in China and that I am not a member of the Mike Vick Extracurricular Fan Club, it is safe to say this is indeed a goat. If you still feel slightly offended, feel free to contact PETA at 1-888-I-DONT-GIVE-A-RATS-ASS.

Wait, that number doesn't work? Oops, my bad.

The smoked goat was very tasty, but I wish I could have had it in there for a little longer. I had thought that smoked goat was feasible for a bbq, but yield and reward for all that work is a tad too little. Ah well, maybe I can take some of the leftovers and turn into a terrine...


Middle of smoking process

About 3/4 way in

Hotboxing
Doneski

Pink and tender meat.



1 comment:

  1. Are you sure that wasn't an Italian Greyhound?

    ReplyDelete