Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Who's That on No Reservations?


Months ago I twittered that it was quite weird and cool to be having dinner at Incanto next to Tony Bourdain and friends. Since then, I had mixed feelings on whether I would be spotted. I guess it was quite perfect that I was in a 2 second shot. My cow lick got an extended viewing. What was funnier was that if you look on the background in Incanto private room, there were other industry people of note. Opposite of me was Ryan Farr of 4505 Meats/Chicharrones. Behind us were the owners of recent HFP topic and Chez Pim's dim sum place of choice, Yank Sing. Glad, those guys didn't ask me about their dim sum prices that night. Next to them was Jennifer Cox, chef at Joie De Vivre.

For inquiring minds: no, we had no idea Bourdain was shooting. We were there for the food and really looking to dine at the bar. Not interested in stalking dudes, I save that for the laaadiiieeesss... (kidding).

Anyways, I thought last night's episode was rather fun. I'm actually not disappointed in his SF choices because generally he probably couldn't satisfy everyone in San Francisco anyways. I'm glad I saw the boys at Sebo kill it. Everything looked awesome. I wish I was eating that chunk of ankimo.

Proof's in the pudding, 7:20 mark...




Check out my awesome cow lick. SWEET... I know the laaadddiiieess love the cow lick... not a defining moment in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment