Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Wednesday Test Kitchen Backlogged

The Test Kitchen stuff has been piling up and backlogged, so I figure I put some of the stuff up before I forget.  This is pretty much a log of some of the things I’ve been cooking the last few weeks.  I think I might have missed posting a bunch of stuff because of that weekend LA trip.  Now that I’m sort of back into a nice routine, hopefully my blog schedule will be better.  Busy times though definitely…

Menu:

Pork and Beans w/ Gigante and Cranberry Beans, Roasted Heirloom Tomatoes , Shaved Sardo and House Cured Bacon

Duck Porchetta stuffed with Duck, Pork and Bacon Sausage

Scallion and Garlic Jasmine Rice Risotto w/ Shaved Bison Sirloin and Sardo

 

Pics (sorry they’re not great…):

  CIMG0076 CIMG0079 CIMG0084 CIMG0092 CIMG0093 CIMG0096 CIMG0100 CIMG0105 CIMG0107IMG_2769 IMG_2771  IMG_2781

2 comments:

  1. duuuuuude, can i please come to dinner. dang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice guide! thank you!/I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.

    Hot Food Bars

    ReplyDelete